Current Career Opportunities
We are looking for a well-rounded person, who shares our vision of making our firm distinct from the others. He/she should be self-motivated, energetic, willing to learn, and communicative. HCSE encourages strong professional and career development while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- B.S. and/or M.S. Degree in Civil/Structural engineering
- 3+ years working in the field of structural engineering
- Knowledge of concrete, wood, masonry, steel, light-gage metal as it relates to the structural design for both commercial and residential structures
- Knowledge of BIM based design and analysis, specifically Revit Structure and Risa
- Must have a PE license, SE preferred
- Able to communicate clearly with other engineers
- Knowledge of construction administration and field observation
- Be able to mentor the younger engineers and desire to help others
- Be comfortable collaborating with a team of engineers, architects, clients and contractors, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be established in the San Francisco Bay area.